Thursday, February 11, 2021
7:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. PST / 10:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST (Time converter)
– A Virtual Event –
For some, the health system works perfectly. For many others, it doesn’t. The Health System Forum, presented by the Waters Center for Systems Thinking, will create the space for important conversations about the current state of the health system and how systems thinking can help create a more inclusive, productive system with better outcomes for all.
It’s not often that key stakeholders from all parts of the system come together. When this happens, meaningful dialogue and change take shape. Join us for this unique opportunity that will surface important perspectives from members throughout the health system. #BetterTogether
Who should attend?
Participants of the Forum will include:
- Healthcare providers from all types of health and medical systems
- Public health workers
- Social workers
- Medical school students, nursing/physician assistant students, medical residents
- Health system administrators
- Mental health professionals
- Healthcare researchers, health technology innovators and scientists
- Patients, Parents, Caregivers
- Anyone interested in the health system
Each participant will be mailed a Forum toolkit full of resources and supplies to support learning during the event.
Virtual Forum Cancellation, Substitutions & Refund Policy
- Payment is required in full prior to the start of the Virtual Forum.
- Full refund will be given if cancellation is received at least 14 days prior to the start of the Virtual Forum.
- No refund will be given if cancellation is received less than 14 days prior to the Virtual Forum, but you will receive a credit toward a future Studio Series or you may send a substitute in your place in lieu of a credit.