Thursday, June 24, 2021
8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. PDT / 11:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. EDT (Time converter)
– A Virtual Forum for School Leaders –
Over the past year, as a school leader, you have faced unprecedented challenges. You have read books, listened to podcasts and participated in virtual events to gain insights into how to best meet those challenges. This Forum will help you build a bridge between this year’s learning and the plans you make to leverage student learning in SY ’21-’22.
You will leave with hope, new ways of thinking and actionable next steps that will impact the way you lead at your school. Join us if you are ready to utilize a systems thinking lens to reimagine your school leadership role on behalf of your students, staff and community in pursuit of learning for all students!
Who should attend?
Participants of the Forum will include:
- School and district leaders
- School leadership teams
- Anyone interested in making schools great places for ALL students to learn
Systems thinking school leaders…
Each participant will be mailed a Forum toolkit full of resources and supplies to support learning during the event.
Virtual Forum Cancellation, Substitutions & Refund Policy
- Payment is required in full prior to the start of the Virtual Forum.
- Full refund will be given if cancellation is received at least 14 days prior to the start of the Virtual Forum.
- No refund will be given if cancellation is received less than 14 days prior to the Virtual Forum, but you will receive a credit toward a future Studio Series or you may send a substitute in your place in lieu of a credit.